ScarletKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for the Elsword NA guild, ScarletKnights.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miz Redavni

Miz Redavni

The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Empty
PostSubject: The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later   The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:24 am

hello ladies and gents

*turns around in menacing red lether swivel chair, petting his cats(multiple? what is this madness?!)*

i will be the doom of you all.... dont bother understanding what im saying at the moment. even im not sure. thinking as im typing or is it typing as im thinking. i usually like to use punctuation but this is a formal post

*slips you a suitcase*

inside youll find merriment and horrors, of that youve never seen or heard in the dark fathoms of the horror that is...... hmmmm first thing that comes to mind is sheep. dont worry, itll all be over soon. who knows, in the end i might even share my insomnia flavored icecream with you. if your good. maybe.

now, if youll open the suitcase, red for open/blue for not open

you find this inside ---------------------------------------- lyou throw the suitcase against the wall hitting my
The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Oprahs-Bees
------------------------------------------------------------------secret trap. you fall into a pit of wild bronie fans

now back to the question of who i am, wait, who are you? who am i? where am i?! yes,

*clears throat*

cut to the chase

i am miz redavni, i am 22 and i am a fabulous male. FABULOUS I SAY. i am 22, wait said that. i will not edit this post so help me god. dont worry, this is the only post ill ever make like this, its special. just like the bees. theyre made of limes. your welcome

hey! get back on topic!

sorry, i am a newbie to Elsword.....

HEY!

sorry, i am a child of the internet(almost a year ago, dont question it), and video games. always played them... bit of a geek really.

i play d&d weekly with some friends, i play games all day, love sci-fi and fantasy stuffs, i think i look pretty dman sexy for a geek... god i cant think of what else to say..... oh yes i am new to my game of choice on here, Elsword.

anyway if you have any question for me about myself. let me know. and like i said

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY POST LIKE THIS BECAUSE HELL, INTRODUCTION POSTS NEED TO BE THE BEST

and as promised here is the insomnia flavored icream, sorr if its crappy. made it in 45secs

The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Insomniaicecream

other things i forgot to mention, atleast i think i forgot to mention.......... i have insomnia.... badly and suffer from random episodes so you might see me up at random times, my milshake flavored lucky charms bring all the orange cheeto loving cheetahs to the yard and theyre like mmm i'm lovin it.

And the name of the characters I have in our guild so far are TrulyAdept and TrueLimiter
Back to top Go down
arakune

arakune

The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Empty
PostSubject: Re: The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later   The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:38 am

Jokes on you I like bees.
Back to top Go down
Miz Redavni

Miz Redavni

PostSubject: Re: The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later   The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:46 am

arakune wrote:
Jokes on you I like bees.

The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Tumblr_lylgn0jlWC1qehu4w
Back to top Go down
AzureHero

AzureHero

PostSubject: Re: The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later   The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:25 am

Glad to see new people who seem very creative i appreciate your time in joining our guild
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later   The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:31 am

LOL. This is probably the most interesting introduction.
Back to top Go down
Miz Redavni

Miz Redavni

PostSubject: Re: The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later   The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:29 am

Well....... this lack of "posting external links" is kindda annoying Suspect I want to share the love and by love I mean quest of the manwhore from youtube and I cannot.... it is a sad day when I can't share any love about manwhores.
Back to top Go down
AzureHero

AzureHero

PostSubject: Re: The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later   The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:13 pm

just alter the link like put a space at the end of the link and you should be able to post it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later   The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please call again later
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarletKnights :: Introductions :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: